MFCA is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization, ID#47-5237365
Contributions are tax deductible to the extent allowed by law
Mail checks to MFCA, 4280 Redwood Highway, Suite 1B, San Rafael, CA 94903.
A Member/Supporter Annual Suggested Donation is $50.
We will contact you to renew your membership on the anniversary of your join date.
You may also download and mail a paper copy of the registration form by
downloading the Member Supporter Application.
Your contribution supports:
- Advocacy efforts to improve the quality of care and support for foster youth and their caregivers
- Our Community Resource Center (CRC), where we store and distribute clothing, shoes, toys, sporting equipment, school supplies and more
- MFCA’s summer picnic, holiday party and other events
- Our monthly newsletter of association and community news
- Certification trainings and support groups
- Tutoring and enrichment scholarships for children in the dependency system
- Tickets for performances and events for children in the dependency system and their caregivers
Donate your time and talents!
We welcome expertise in the following areas:
If you have any questions about membership, financial support or volunteer opportunities with MFCA, please contact us at 415-507-0557, or email us [ here .]